By creating our villas with absolute respect for environmental policy, based on architectural lines fully harmonized with the natural environment, we take care to implement our ecological sensitivities and the ecological aspect of ourselves through a similar policy and offer of services, respecting the human being, but and mother nature and trying to contribute to minimizing environmental pollution.
Our green practices
- Using a heat pump to heat and cool each villa.
- Cooling and heating via fan coils system as well as through an underfloor cooling and heating system
- Using only LED lamps to illuminate all installations
- Autonomy of air conditioning or heating system per room via electronic thermostat panel.
- Energy glazing and window frames throughout the unit.
- Use of special key cards to control lighting and air conditioning.
- Air conditioning works only when all windows are closed
- Use of electrical and electronic devices with certified low energy consumption.
- Watering of the installation from the public water supply network.
- Customer incentive policy for reuse of towels and linen (If you feel that your towels need no change, you can not leave them on the floor)
- Carefully set timers for garden and pool lighting
- Minimize wastage and waste to the maximum extent.
- Solar collectors for hot water.
- Hydraulic system for water saving via controlled flow in the cisterns.
- Existence of recycling bins outdoors.
- Adequate thermal insulation of the hotel unit.
You can help yourself in the eco character of ROGGAKI Ionian Villas by keeping their premises in good condition,of course with our own help,
using our eco devices,disabling the energy system leaving the villa and avoiding unnecessary water consumption.